Blog

STORE INTELLIGENCE · RANDY NELSON · JULY 2018

Angry Birds Evolution Revenue Flies Past $30 Million Worldwide

Angry Birds Evolution revenue has surpassed $30 million worldwide since launch, according to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates.

Angry Birds Evolution screenshot

Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates show that Rovio's Angry Birds spin-off Angry Birds Evolution has grossed more than $30 million worldwide across the App Store and Google Play since its debut in June 2017. The RPG-style game spent nearly a year in soft launch, releasing in select countries during August 2016 before landing worldwide on June 14 of last year.

About 55 percent of Angry Birds Evolution's revenue to date has come from players in the U.S. Approximately 53 percent of its revenue has been generated on Google Play, with the remaining 47 percent origination on the App Store.

Angry Birds Evolution was Rovio's fifth highest earning mobile game for the month of June, grossing approximately $1.1 million worldwide last month. This placed it behind Angry Birds Blast, Angry Birds Friends, Angry Birds Match, and its No. 1 revenue title in June, Angry Birds 2.


Sensor Tower's platform is an enterprise-level offering. Interested in learning more?


Randy Nelson

Written by: Randy Nelson, Head of Mobile Insights

Date: July 2018

Never miss an insight. Get quality content sent to your inbox every week.


Thank you!


By clicking "Subscribe" above, I agree to the Terms of Service and acknowledge the Privacy Policy.