Jam City's Family Guy match-3 puzzle title has proven that it's not just another (freakin) mobile game when it comes to player spending. According to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates, Family Guy Another Freakin Mobile Game has grossed more than $30 million worldwide on the App Store and Google Play since launching in April of last year.
Approximately 76 percent of Family Guy Another Freakin Mobile Game revenue has come from players in the United States, with Great Britain accounting for the second largest portion at about 9 percent. Spending is fairly split across platforms, with 55 percent coming from iOS users and the remaining 45 percent from Google Play.
In terms of revenue for June, Family Guy Another Freakin Mobile Game was ranked No. 161 among all games on the U.S. app stores. It was Jam City's No. 6 earning app last month, with fellow Family Guy franchise title The Quest for Stuff, released in April 2014, at No. 10.