Roblox Revenue Built Past $25 Million in October, Up 67% Year-Over-Year

Gross revenue from Roblox reached $25.5 million in October according to Sensor Tower estimates.

Roblox Revenue October 2018

Hit world building game Roblox thrives on user-generated content, but last month illustrates just how much its players are expending in terms of pure and simple revenue. According to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data, Roblox's users spent an estimated $25 million worldwide in the game on Apple and Google's stores combined in October, representing a 67 percent increase over the amount spent during the same month in 2017.

In terms of where they're spending, the United States led the way with about 62 percent of revenue, or nearly $16 million. Players in Great Britain contributed the second largest amount, about $2.4 million or close to 10 percent of the total. Nearly 73 percent of Roblox revenue last month came from players on iOS devices, with Google Play users accounting for the remaining 27 percent.

Roblox was the No. 27 mobile game last month by worldwide revenue and ranked No. 8 for player spending in the U.S.

Sensor Tower's platform is an enterprise-level offering. Interested in learning more?

Randy Nelson

Written by: Randy Nelson, Head of Mobile Insights

Date: November 2018

Never miss an insight. Get quality content sent to your inbox every week.

Thank you!

By clicking "Subscribe" above, I agree to the Terms of Service and acknowledge the Privacy Policy.