Toon Blast Revenue Reaches $200 Million At Its One Year Mark

Toon Blast revenue totals $200 million worldwide, according to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates.

Toon Blast Revenue

Launched this time last year as a follow-up to its 2015 hit Toy Blast, Peak Games' Toon Blast has become a bona fide phenomenon in its own right, with Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data showing that players have spent approximately $200 million in the game to date across the App Store and Google Play.

The game, which recently saw the launch of an advertising campaign starring actor Ryan Reynolds, has been most successful in the United States, which represents about 60 percent or approximately $120 million of its revenue. Great Britain is a distant second at 5 percent or $10 million of the total.

In terms of the platform breakdown, the App Store leads spending at about 62 percent, with Google Play accounting for the remaining 38 percent.

Toon Blast revenue saw the game ranked No. 24 in terms of global player spending for July. It was ranked No. 9 for revenue among all mobile games in the U.S. last month.

Sensor Tower's platform is an enterprise-level offering. Interested in learning more?

Randy Nelson

Written by: Randy Nelson, Head of Mobile Insights

Date: August 2018

Never miss an insight. Get quality content sent to your inbox every week.

Thank you!

By clicking "Subscribe" above, I agree to the Terms of Service and acknowledge the Privacy Policy.