We’ve Acquired data.aiLearn more



Fire Emblem Heroes Revenue Hits $400 Million Worldwide

Fire Emblem Heroes revenue has reached $400 million worldwide since launch according to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates.

Fire Emblem Heroes Revenue

It's been nearly 18 months since Nintendo launched Fire Emblem Heroes on mobile, and in that time the game has shot past numerous revenue milestones. At the one year mark, it had grossed nearly $300 million worldwide. Now, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data reveals that the game has added another $100 million plus to that total to surpass $400 million in player spending across the App Store and Google Play.

As the chart below shows, this gives Fire Emblem Heroes a commanding lead in all-time revenue over Nintendo's other mobile games, Super Mario Run and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Specifically, Fire Emblem Heroes revenue to date is more than six times greater than the Mario helmed auto-runner and 9.5 times more than Animal Crossing's first mobile outing, which launched in November of last year.

Fire Emblem Heroes Revenue Compared to Other Nintendo Mobile Games

Sensor Tower data shows that about 52 percent of this spending has been on Google Play, with the remaining 48 percent on Apple's App Store. Players in Japan account for the majority of the game's revenue at approximately 56 percent, with the U.S. coming in second at 31 percent of the total.

Fire Emblem Heroes has been a consistent earner for Nintendo, grossing more than $20 million per month since launch on average. Players spent more than $23 million in the game worldwide during June, its second highest earning month since launch — and its momentum doesn't appear to be waning in the slightest.

Sensor Tower's platform is an enterprise-level offering. Interested in learning more?

Randy Nelson

Written by: Randy Nelson, Head of Mobile Insights

Date: August 2018